paulsvolks75

d2t

7 posts in this topic

ive seen people talking about this product for finishing but couldn't find anything in the search section.is it lacquer base or water base can you spray it or do you have to dip it and where the heck can i buy it?

You can find it at Wal-mart. You can use it over water or most any paint base. Make sure you get the thirty minute. The five minute tends to yellow. Also you will need a lure turner to rotate thr lure so the espoxy doesn't settle on the down side of the lure.

ok i coated 6 lures tonight with d2t.they look awesome with just 1 coat,i know ive heard that guys are using 2-3 coats of this stuff...is that really needed?they look great and seems thick enough.

ok i coated 6 lures tonight with d2t.they look awesome with just 1 coat,i know ive heard that guys are using 2-3 coats of this stuff...is that really needed?they look great and seems thick enough.

If you're talking about baits like in your avatar, one coat is plenty. If you go too heavy, Devcon can add a significant amount of weight and affect action.

If you're talking about baits like in your avatar, one coat is plenty. If you go too heavy, Devcon can add a significant amount of weight and affect action.

yeah thats what i thought.:yay:

thanks paul