Mountain Man 26

Blueback Photo Needed

Just wondering if anyone has a photo finish worthy pic of a blueback herring they would mind sharing. I would be greatful. It is for personal use.

Thanks

here's a group photo of some lures ( the herring is in the center). it's hard to see in the pic but there is a faint yellow stripe along the lateral line and barely some rose color under the belly.

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

3945_thumb.attach

I read your question as wanting brokeback photos, and got a little concerned. Then I put on my glasses. :lol:

Those photos from Sinbad are great. I'd love to screw up enough courage to try foil/photo finishes.

Is it just me, or does a Blueback Herring look like a big shad?

Just wondering if anyone has a photo finish worthy pic of a blueback herring they would mind sharing. I would be greatful. It is for personal use.

Thanks

Edited by mark poulson

I'm disappointed.

Being from Montana, I thought you were a cowboy? :lol::lol::lol:

Just funnin'.

I really think how people conduct their private lives is their own business, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

I think most of us have enough trouble just trying to keep our lives together, without worrying about everyone else.

But I finally saw that movie on cable a couple of months ago, and I found it strange. Not something I'd watch twice, but it was challenging to watch. Made me think about how I think about other people and their lifestyles, and the assumptions I make.

Like the saying goes, "You never know a man until you walk a mile in his shoes". I don't think I'd want to walk in those shoes, but that movie made me look at it from a different perspective, for sure. :?

And I'm not going to make a batch of brokeback lures! ;)

Brokeback photos :eek: Please dont post any Mark.:whistle: