bigbass101

can somebody build me gliders???

8 posts in this topic

i looking for 6-8 in gliders spook, cordell pencil poppers, or lunker punker body styles all i need is a wood body weighted so they glide properly no paint no hooks or hardware just plain wood

i would like to trade my swimbaits or paint jobs but if you want cash ill pay if the price is right

Ryan

With all the great threads on how to build them I'm curious as to why you want to just buy them ready made? The whole point to these forums is to learn how to do it ourselves. I'm not judging you, just curious is all.

im hopin $10 or less? if thats possible

@snaxs

i dont have a lathe so i cant turn any bodies and im too busy working on jointed baits

yeah ive seen them on stamina but they dont come weighted and i dont understand what the resest hole is for?

i dont really care about the shape so much as long as it glides left to right instead of walk i seen guys "walk" a lunker punker a couple feet in either direction ive never seen a spook walk theat far

For the most part, the length of the body will determine how far it will glide. The shorter bodies will dart but not move any distance left then right.