• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 fatfingers

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:46 AM

I have the PS900 also and I think it will be a long time before another airbrush comes around that is such a great deal. The precision that it provides is clearly in the same league with my Iwata Custom Micron Plus, for which I paid nearly ten times as much.

Anyone that needs an airbrush for close work should consider this opportunity. I am glad I bought one and I'll probably buy another.

My brother makes his living with an airbrush and is dead nuts serious about his work. He has used about every airbrush out there and is a diehard Iwata man. He probably owns 60 or 70 different airbrushes.

He tried out my PS900 which I bought from Cliff also. He used if for about 90 seconds, put it down and said, "I want two of these. Can we go order them right now?"

Recently, he was commissioned to do the Super Bowl motorcycle. He used the PS900 for the job. Here's a sample of the work in progress:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 A-Mac

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:51 PM

wow... thats crazy! i will also admit that i love my ps900. however, for pearl paints my badger 360 is better. any other createx paints that I've shot worked well though. for the price and the incredible detail, its a must for everyone.

#23 David Miller

David Miller

• TU Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

Thank all for the replies to my post. Vodkaman's comment about my post had a link about TU rules. Anyone who would like to post comments should read through these rules as I admit I did not. My post was clearly a violation and I will be a more knowledgable poster in the future.

My post, I thought was a legitimate quest for information regarding regional delivery issues to my midwest home. Since my business involves mass third class mailings over 350,000 pieces monthly I experience mail problems from time to time by region.

Bassinpeak gave me the information I needed to be assured the order eventually will be filled because his delivery problem coincided with my January 5th order date. Since he had a problem it fit that I was in the same situation.

March 2nd, today the balance of my order was delivered and all is well agian in the airbrush lure painting world.

My final comment is if TU is going to allow appraisels of branded products and the approvals or shortcomings that come with them then other aspects to the final service of said branded prodcut will be mentioned in due course.

Anyway, I really apreciate this site and all the useful comments to lure construction.

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Dont lie to them VINCE!!! you know I taught your brother my McDonalds Straw TRICK!!! :lol: Man he is getting good using it!