HellRAISER

I m glad to be back

So just like the thred says I m vrey glad to be back at lure building

The New Year found me all over the cutter and sandpaper and some blanks. I have to learn to put picture over at the gallery but i dont know how tu reduce the size of the photo:huh:

And I thought to put them here maybe you will help me with tips

and the next batch

Edited by Spike-A-Pike
Rule 13 - limit photo size to 400 x 600 pixels

I see you have an account with photobucket.com where your pics are posted. Well, photobucket.com can edit your pictures. After logging in, you click on one of your pictures, so that it will appear in full size, then you click on the "edit" button, then you have several options. You can resize the picture in predefined sizes, or the size you choose. You have the "keep proportions" button if you need it, or you can crop the image, etc. Then you can copy them in your computer (I guess it can be done, never tried it yet, but I see no reason why it could not work) and then you upload the pictures in the gallery, observing the rules for their sizes.

Judging by your lures, I think you are on the right track, I mean on the wrong one by one's family standards :)

One neat way to keep track of photos, tweak and resize them to max 400 KB (the max size allowed in the TU gallery) is to download Picasa free from Google.com. It's a slick full featured pic album program that makes it easy to tweak and resize photos while exporting them out of Picasa into to a separate file on your computer. I usually resize to 800 pixels, which is around 50 KB and shows up well on TU galleries. When you want to upload a pic to TU, just follow the prompts you get after selecting "upload" on the gallery menu, then enter the lure info and hit the browse button, which pops up a window of your computer where you can search for and click on the resized photo to upload. There are lots of ways to get it done, this is just the one I use.