Nathan

Missouri 09 get together

Nathan,

I was thinking maybe of bringing a couple of fluid beds and some powder paint (I do have pink) to demo and answer a lot of the questions that have been posted on the subject in the forum. Hopefully someone can teach me how to use the darned things. If you think that might be of interest to some, let me know.

Pete,

Like you said earlier, it's not too late to change your mind. Go ahead and bring those pink crocs, just don't forget to wink at the guys in customs when they go, "what the . . . " Maybe, just maybe, you can make it. If not you will be missed greatly.

Ted - I am really feeling left out now, I could have worn my pink crocks, or given them away to the lucky recipient of your suprise gift, could have made a full outfit. Fluro pink lures (any brand) are real trout killers here!!!!pete

Pete, I wish you could come, would like to meet you. I remember the thread with a picture of you in pink crocs in your boat, and some of the ribbing you got from the guys here. Now you are really going to miss it. George Reeves is going to bring pink powder paint.

Question for all you guys that will attend. If anyone is interested, I still have a lot of textured powder paint at home, (see TU Classified ad, to read more) I can bring it to the TU meet, if anyone wants some. Let me know who you are and how much you want, and I will bring as much as you guys want, and as much as my truck will hold. BTW the powder paint is free, and best of all you save on shipping.

George, it will be nice to meet after all the discussions on TU.

Am looking forward to this years gathering. Last year I was like a sponge just soaking up everything and hoping that this year I will be able to contribute something.

Ted, I know you will be sharing your multi-color powder painting techniques with us and I can't wait for that. Also looking forward to meeting you after several years of PMs. I may be interested in some of the textured powder, will check out the colors and let you know.

CHEERS

Regretfully, Jeannie and I may have to bow out this year... :drool:

A family function, Grandma turning 90 years young, is probably going to prevent our attendance this year. Grandma is slowing down pretty quickly over the last 6 months and there is a growing fear that she won't with us much longer.:o

So Nathan, I thought we might have had a chance for an early Birthday celebration until you switched the dates back... What if the projected time-line for the TU 2010 Meet???:rolleyes:

Jerry, any chance of a live web-cam at this years meet??? That would be very, very cool.:yay:

The very thought of not getting there this year is pretty depressing... Maybe pour a cold beer into the pond for the missing and forgotten this year:tipsy:.

Edited by Spike-A-Pike

Date change is good for Charlie and I. We already have reservations

at the Hampton Inn.

If you haven't met Charlie, you will love him. Great guy to be around. The hushpuppies last year were his recipe.

Charlie, Gene and I met on TU.

Do you want onion rings again this year???:yeah:

We are planning to have a Hobo, will explain later. As a hint,

the cooking is done in a 30 gal garbage can.:eek:

I will be taking my pistol to the pond and if one of you:sauced: push me in, you get shot.:flame:

Looking forward to a great, great time.:yay:

I will be taking my pistol to the pond and if one of you:sauced: push me in, you get shot.:flame:

Thanks for that Coley, you made soda shoot out my nose :D

Jerry, any chance of a live web-cam at this years meet??? That would be very, very cool.:yay:

Depends...... if Nathan has a broadband connection...could be possible. the site (server) has the capability, we'd just have to get the video from Nathans to the server.

Date change is good for Charlie and I. We already have reservations

at the Hampton Inn.

If you haven't met Charlie, you will love him. Great guy to be around. The hushpuppies last year were his recipe.

Charlie, Gene and I met on TU.

Do you want onion rings again this year???:yeah:

We are planning to have a Hobo, will explain later. As a hint,

the cooking is done in a 30 gal garbage can.:eek:

Looking forward to a great, great time.:yay:

Coley you and I have never met, but if that is southern hospitality, maybe I should reconsider8O8O8O. Just kidding looking forward to meeting everyone. Just for my own info, how early do you guys book hotel resevations? Where is the closest hotel to Nathan's. I would like to book now, I just don't want the date to change, so I don't lose my deposit. Thanks for any help...............Ted(Cadman)

Thanks for that Coley, you made soda shoot out my nose :D

Depends...... if Nathan has a broadband connection...could be possible. the site (server) has the capability, we'd just have to get the video from Nathans to the server.

A messenger or skype connection would be great and would enable us fellas who cant be there to say hello in real time :yay:

Question for all you guys that will attend. If anyone is interested, I still have a lot of textured powder paint at home, (see TU Classified ad, to read more) I can bring it to the TU meet, if anyone wants some. Let me know who you are and how much you want, and I will bring as much as you guys want, and as much as my truck will hold. BTW the powder paint is free, and best of all you save on shipping.

I would like to have some of the medical white for my sauger

jigs. I can bring my own container.

Coley

I would like to have some of the medical white for my sauger

jigs. I can bring my own container.

Coley

Coley, no problem. Approx. how much do you want. I can bring you 40 lbs..:lolhuh::lolhuh::lolhuh:if you want, trust me that is no problem. That would be a whole box. This way you would have enogh for a lifetime.

Guys don't be shy if you intend on attending the TU meet, even if I don't know you, you are more than welcome to the powder paint. Just let me know how much you want, bring a bag, container, plastic bucket or truck, and I'll have it for all of you........Take Care............Ted

Ted,

I would like a couple of pounds of the gray. Should we bring our own container? Also, along another line, do you have any white you want to unload. Not looking for anything fancy as I will only be using it as a base coat for flourescents. CSI sent me some garbage a while back and have been using it, but am close to on empty with it.

Thanks,

George

Ted,

I would like a couple of pounds of the gray. Should we bring our own container? Also, along another line, do you have any white you want to unload. Not looking for anything fancy as I will only be using it as a base coat for flourescents. CSI sent me some garbage a while back and have been using it, but am close to on empty with it.

Thanks,

George

George,

I know I have white I just have to find it and see how much I have. How much are you looking for. Also one of the textured powders is close to white. I'll bring several boxes of each color. This way we can paint some of the textured whites. If you like it you are more than welcome to it. BTW, yes bring some containers, as that would be a better form of transport. I will also bring some labels, this way you can tell what is what, and in case you get stopped, the cops won't think it's drugs.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill buy the last 1.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll look into it to see if I can locate more. Right now I don't want to give up all my green, but I will try to get you some. We will talk.

Ted,

Can't use the textured for a base coat, wish I could. I would like at least 5lbs, more if available. Don't want to sound greedy here, but if I can help you clean out your storage area, why not?

I have lots of empty containers to bring.

George

I assume you want more gray. That's no problem George, I have about 300 lbs of each of the textured colors. I can cover you in gray if you like. You are more than welcome to take as much as you want. I just want to make sure I have bring enough for everyone. So no-one gets short changed.

Edited by redg8r

Ted,

Don't get me confused.

Yes, I want a couple of pounds of textured gray.

Yes, I also want white if you have some you want to get rid of. I want to use it for a base coat, nothing else. I want it to stick and flow. I use Caswell's Bright White for finsh coat and hate to waste it as a base coat.

Crystal cloudy clear now?? :yay:

George