Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert giberson

rookie's second attempt

12 posts in this topic

B) Hi guys

untalented rookie, with lots of imagination. This is my second attempt at making hard baits, special thanks to out_to_lunge, chip and skeeter for all their help and suggestions. These baits are tested and work amazing, I will post more pictures of the other ones when the clear coats are dry.

Hope you like them Thanks

Rob new_lures.jpg (alt+p)[/img]

B) thanxs for the compliments guys, i just use enamel spray paint cans and envirotex lite as my top coat, and yes out_to_lunge i am there for sure saturday,will post more pics tommorrow of my catfish baits! waiting for the top coat to dry, thanxs again Rob B)

:D8O:D WOW!!!!!! I'd Buy baits from you! (DATS A COMPLEMENT)

Robert... you are naturally talented!

Keep it up!

Chip

B) thanxs again guys, its really appreciated!!!, and yes Robert, they are weighted, and balanced, with a little bit of extra lead near the nose(and as well as the belly lead) to provide an easy downward jerking motion, hope this helps, Rob B)

Just checking out the lures! Patterns ,patterns,patterns > are the two on the bottom > RIZZO BIG T patterns? Thats what they look like and almost exact if not. Good job. Didn't have time to look at the others.

B) hi boatnik, yes they are copies of rizzo"s big t, and the other 2 baits are copies of a divanni twitch bait and a couple of ukko"s cranks that i made into twitch baits, just glad you guys like them! Rob B)