Nathan

Missouri 09 Lodging

Hey Guys,

Here is a list of hotels here in Clinton.I contacted the Hampton Inn and they are setting aside some rooms with a discount..Coley,I told them you had already called for a reservation and they said they would make sure you get the discount...

Hampton Inn 660-885-4488

Parkfield Inn 660-890-6188

Best Western 660-885-2206

U.S.A Inn 660-885-2267 (Takes Pets)

Edited by Nathan
spelling

Nathan,

The phone number you have listed is the same for the Hampton Inn as for the U.S.A Inn. The number you have listed for both is really for U.S.A. Inn. What is the phone number for Hampton Inn? BTW I will be there Friday and Saturday, the 24th and the 25th of April..........Thanks for the help.................Ted

There is a senior moment..LOL...Sorry Cadman..I corrected it..Nathan

Nathan, when you said a senior moment you made me laugh. When I called one of the hotels, the guy asked me if I was a senior citizen or had ad AARP card. It freaked me out. Last year I turned 50, and I was getting forms to fill out for AARP. I may look 50, feel 50, but act like a kid. I don't know if that's good or not. BTW thanks for the phone number.

We stayed at the USA Inn last and were pleasantly surprised. In addition to a good price, if you plan on bringing a boat to fish Truman, they have boat parking with electrical access. I don't know what the price is, but it's there if you need/want it.

Just wish they had a breakfast bar in the morning.....

Edited by Spike-A-Pike

Nathan,

Are you in Phelps County or Henry County? I did a mapquest, and it gave me two locations for Clinton, MO. Also I assume this will take place at your house? If so please PM me your address. My reservations are in, and I am ready to go...........Thanks........Ted

Gene, Charlie and I stayed at the Best Western the first trip and

it was nice. Charlie and I stayed there the second trip and it was

OK.

I stayed there last year and my room smelled so bad I made them

move me to another room.

Charlie and I will be in the Hampton this year. It is really nice.

Edited by Coley
addition

Yes Gene, sure would be good to get there - I am waiting for your U.S$ to crash, OR ours to bloat, it's just not happening - the A$ was 96c last year, this morning it was 64c, so I think I will have to wait until about 2 weeks before the meet,and make up my mind then. Funny thing is our economy is sailing along (so far) and the A$ is worth S***. Will see what happens. pete