Rick S

I'm ready.....

David,

Come on, the game sucked? I was rooting for Arizona, and didn't have a beer the whole second half (which is why I remember it).

I've seen every Super Bowl, and this was one of the best.

The commercials were forgetable, but not the game.

And those bugs are delicious, aren't they?

My best friend's little brother, who retired five years ago as LA County Chief of Lifeguards, and moved to Hawaill with my best friend, a retired Fire Captain from Sacramento, used to be stationed at the Santa Monica pier. He would dive the breakwater there, which was off limits to the public, and bring my Mom lobsters like that all the time.

She got spoiled, but he loved her and kept bringing them. She used to give me the leftovers to take home to my family.

Tough duty!

Mark

Hey David,

Good to here from you, sorry about your team losing. I'm still recovering from all the food. We ended up with 52 lobsters at kick off. We found a cave in fifteen feet of water that must of had one thousand legal lobsters in it.

After this cold front moves through, I think it's going to dip down below sixty degrees brrrrrr, I'll take a picture of the cave you wouldn't believe it.

Rick

Yeah, I dive whenever I try to swim. :lol:

Seriously, I haven't been in the ocean since I hurt my neck. Too unstable for any currents or waves.

But I did when I was a kid, free diving along the jetties and breakwaters in Venice and Santa Monica.

We got beat up a little, but the lobsters made it worth it.

The big kids and adults dove for abalone. Too hard for us kids to pry loose.

The sea is an amazing place.