Mattlures

Help looking for 2x splitrings.

@ Mattlures

Check Welcome to Moore's Lures , download their PDF catalog .

I know , that they have one kind of extra strong rings in there , and if my memory serves me right , also the very strong "Wolverine" brand .

You can order in small amounts , but on the entry page somewhere they also offer rebate on bulk orders .

But unfortunately Mr. Moore now has his annual winter vacation February through March , so you can't receive any orders right now .

good luck:yay:, diemai

NJ Tackle - Plug building supplies, lips, weights, wire, tin lures, lead jigs, wooden plugs and other saltwater fishing tackle. may have some. They are in New Jersey and seem to specialize in striper plug building supplies. I have order a few things from them and have been very pleased. I ordered 20 of a product and the guy sent me 25.

Matt,

What size were you looking for? Wolverine has a website, and they now have their super ring in a size 4 for big bass lures...

I've heard good things about Joe Bucher rings, Thorne Bros. has those in 50 packs..

Does anyone have any feedback on Stamina's 2x rings? They're a lot smaller diameter than other 2x rings i've seen, so am wondering if they are the real deal..