squigster

Iovino Worm

squigster i just made myself five molds last nite and the worms they make look almost exaxt to the worms your are asking about.send me a email at shanescustombaits@yahoo.com it would be no problem to make you a couple.i would put a pic here for you and the other guys to see but ive never figured out how to post a pic on here.

They are just one sided molds. The baits are nice though and you can pour them pretty good on the back side.

I will say this, these are easier to make a 2 colored worm or add a tail color better. The aluminum molds cool sooo quick you get lines unless you put the mold on a hot plate...

Jim

Edited by ghostbaits

You may be right but from the pics that I posted from his site they look very familiar to a worm I like to fish that is not made anymore. I am interested in a skinnier 4" Iovino worm with a flat tail that tapers like the one in the pics. I prefer all round over flat sided. The worms I use barely fit over the barb on my jig heads. If I had one handly I would post a pic. Mayube Ill dig one out tomorrow night.