speedbuggy

Fastkolor Airbrush Paints?

Has anybody used these? I bought two different colors. Some of their paints are supposed to change or flip colors depending on how the light hit it. I haven't tried em yet. I bought it at a local RC hobby shop. The paint is mainly used for plastics and will dry somewhat flexible. The salesman said it works great on wood too. He also said he uses it on lures he makes. (might have been a sales pitch).

One "fast change" Purple t80_2b3e234c3c98e843e4ab79071602c3e9.jpg I think it requires a black basecoat first.

PARMA/PSE FASCHANGE PURPLE

and one "FastFlip color t80_df70299e37369be003a213d17fbf3681.jpg or t80_b58891d6d7f1da6ae18a7cae424fe680.jpg

PARMA/PSE - FASKOLOR Paint Shop, FASKOLOR FASFLIP Colors

They also make something called fast mask. Kind of a brush on masking material. I saw some examples and it look neat with brush stroke type of masking.

http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=40282/137.0.6089.0.0.0.0

The Mainwebsite.....

PARMA/PSE - FASKOLOR Paint Shop

Thanks all

Edited by speedbuggy
update

I've been using Parma's paints interchangeably with Createx's standard RTU airbrush paint for several years now, and if there is any difference between them besides the label,and the paint names I have failed to detect it--and when Createx changes or adds a color, so does Parma. I also heat-set the Fascolor paints exactly like Createx.

Happy painting!

Dean

The color-changing is noticeable, but not earth-shaking dramatic. Having said that, I really like, and make frequent use of all their specialty paints. The Fasflip colors have a tendency to congeal sometimes, although I don't know why--I've picked them up that way at the store before, but I've never had it happen to a bottle that I'm using frequently. This happens only with the Fasflip, never the Faschange, nor any of the other paints.

Dean

I really really like the flip flop colors. Hold a shad or a bluegill or any fish up to the light next time you have the chance. There is almost always some sort of color changing iridescences. These color changes are not extremely evident but they do occur... which makes the flip flip paint awesome. I seem to get the best affect from it when its applied over black. It brings a lot of life to your favorite colors.

I've been using Parma's paints interchangeably with Createx's standard RTU airbrush paint for several years now, and if there is any difference between them besides the label,and the paint names I have failed to detect it--and when Createx changes or adds a color, so does Parma. I also heat-set the Fascolor paints exactly like Createx.

Happy painting!

Dean

DITTO............

Faskolor actually requires less thinning than some of the Createx. I am not a fan of the Fasflip but I LOVE the Faschange........ a little goes a long way and it really adds some good tones to the baits. :yay::yay::yay:

JMHO

BJ

I have not used their flip but I do use several others including their chrome which I really like. It gives off a LOT of flash in the water. In fact I just posted a top water and a jerk bait I did using the chrome. While it isn't going to look like chrome on a bumper it does achieve what I want and that is some flash without using foils.