Mattlures

Woo Hoo tackle tour reveiwed my bait!

I dont have the latest one but I just bought the soft ultimate bluegill. When I opened it I couldnt believe how real it looked. Absolutley incredible! My 4 year old is fascinated with it. He thought it was a real fish and asked me if we could put it in the fishtank. Incredible detail. I cant wait to fish it. Great job!

Thanks guys. Snax your baits look great. I will give you a little advise though. It is much easier to get a detailed master by carving it then by trying to use a taxidermy blank. Even if you find the perfect size and its straight a lot of the detail bearly shows up on the actual finished bait. This is why I carve them. I can make my own taxidermy replicas and I still preferr to carve them.

Thanks for the kind word fellas

I have since decided not to use the taxidermy replicas and have been hard at work hand carving my next few swimbaits. I think it adds to the value of the lure for the customer that at least the original was hand made even if they are buying a plastic version of it.

Your level of detail is just stunning Matt. Truly inspirational!:worship: