RiverMan

You know you are addicted when:

69 posts in this topic

When you give flowers and keep the wrapping! I really like that one Pete. Almost as good as Amilia's, what an idiot.

Dave

When you beg your wife to buy you that sweet (expensive), vintage wooden fly fishing trout net for your birthday and when she gives it to you, you unwrap it, say thanks then whip out the scissors, cut off your new scale stencil and throw the rest in the garbage as you run to the shop to try it out on a lure. :whistle:

when the smell from the last batch softbaits lingers in your appartment for 2 weeks ,

when you just have to keep 20baits from the last batch for your self and you own more then 1000 lures

when you have trubble sleeping cause you just had a good lure idea , and skipp that nights sleep and spend it in the shop buildig that lure comming in to work redeyed tired as hell

stealing your neigbours bra washing bag just because you like the netting !

mangeboy - did you check the contents, there's some good stencil lace in those things??? If you are lucky, enough to cover a 12" swim bait. pete

Oh, My Milla....

When the kitchen counter is covered with prototype lure molds, and equipment. God bless my wife for being understanding...

.........it really makes your day:yeah::yeah::yeah: having successfully cut out and filed to shape two dozens of stainless steel spoon blanks , without any care at all about your sore arms and the blisters on your hands :) !

greetz :yay:, diemai

When you find you self in a suite and Tye business meeting wearing a tackle underground hat and doodling your next lure plans on documents. Having to sneak out the documents from the meeting because of all you hard work doodling.

When you go to work in the morning with no sleep cuz you were on the computer all night trying to find a "magic green box" you saw in a youtube video that carves crankbait bodies!

(I have done this several times)

Milia.... Don't worry about the perverts...... they all have stains on their undies too............... :oooh::P

1. When you can read all the pages of this thread with a smile on your face................ :)

2. When sniffing around in a Victoria Secrets store for two hours has NOTHING to do with sex.

Edited by BJ Smith

I volunteer to do the laundry cause the laundry room and my workshop are both in the basement.

Loved the other replies too.

Tony

...when you find yourself unable to throw away any kind of clear plastic packaging because of its potential as stencil material

:teef:

When you have a bag of 8 onions shipped Fed Ex from Hawaii because you think mesh bag they come in has a cool pattern in the catalog.

When you are admiring the awesome small mouth jigs you tied while your wife is questioning you about the hair that's missing from her beloved dogs tail.