68 replies to this topic

#61 Romeo D

Romeo D

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:21 AM

Oh, My Milla....

When the kitchen counter is covered with prototype lure molds, and equipment. God bless my wife for being understanding...

#62 diemai

Advanced Member

• TU Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:21 AM

.........it really makes your day:yeah::yeah::yeah: having successfully cut out and filed to shape two dozens of stainless steel spoon blanks , without any care at all about your sore arms and the blisters on your hands :) !

greetz :yay:, diemai

#63 kelly

Advanced Member

• TU Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

When you find you self in a suite and Tye business meeting wearing a tackle underground hat and doodling your next lure plans on documents. Having to sneak out the documents from the meeting because of all you hard work doodling.

#64 bullet 21xd

bullet 21xd

• TU Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

When you go to work in the morning with no sleep cuz you were on the computer all night trying to find a "magic green box" you saw in a youtube video that carves crankbait bodies!

(I have done this several times)

#65 BJ Smith

BJ Smith

• TU Sponsor
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

Milia.... Don't worry about the perverts...... they all have stains on their undies too............... :oooh: :P

1. When you can read all the pages of this thread with a smile on your face................ :)

2. When sniffing around in a Victoria Secrets store for two hours has NOTHING to do with sex.

Edited by BJ Smith, 09 March 2009 - 11:22 AM.

#66 Tony Maxwell

Tony Maxwell

TU Supporter

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

I volunteer to do the laundry cause the laundry room and my workshop are both in the basement.

Loved the other replies too.

#67 Lure--Prof

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:28 AM

...when you find yourself unable to throw away any kind of clear plastic packaging because of its potential as stencil material

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:28 PM

you ask your wife if this color looks good on a hoochiemomma. :lol:

The Rookie

#69 quick20xd

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:19 AM

When you have a bag of 8 onions shipped Fed Ex from Hawaii because you think mesh bag they come in has a cool pattern in the catalog.

When you are admiring the awesome small mouth jigs you tied while your wife is questioning you about the hair that's missing from her beloved dogs tail.