klail

Thanks for the knowledge base

I've been lurking and reading for several weeks now. This place has a massive amount of talent and knowledge going on. Thanks so much to those sharing in this hobby of lure crafting. I had acquired an airbrush a while back and was hesitant to do anything with it. Once I started reading the instructional threads I just had to start playing around. First started on new print, then went to Plexiglas. Still not wanting to mess up any baits I started playing with colors and patterns on Tylenol bottles. Finally got the nerve to attack a few old scrap baits lying around. Here is the end result

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd284/Klail/Lures/FirstBaits.jpg

Lots of refinement to be done to even come close to the caliber of some of the talent here. But I think I will start repainting some good baits now. Thank You TU members :worship:

Keith

Everybody here is always glad to give info for people to share. Ive been doing this for 20years and im still learning here. It seems someone always comes up with a new idea and shares for all to see.I myseif have started new ground and went from carving to mold and pouring baits and refer here often. Im also glad for the knowledge that is at your finger tips here and Im always enjoy adding to the site as well.