Moonlightn

Another Rookie!

I found this site last year and have learned a lot from the pros here. I think it's about time I introduce myself.

My name is Ron and I live in Bakersfield California. Where I fish for striped bass mostly. I've attempted to carve wood on a couple of occasions. Although I can't seem to quit while I'm ahead.... Anyway I'm a Rookie at all of this custom stuff. So don't expect much input at this time from me. When I'm here I'm busy soaking up all of the great info!

Thanks to all that have made it this far! LOL:yay:

Ron

Welcome to the Tackleunderground, the custom tackle creative center of the universe. I think it is only fair to warn you that tackle making, in all of it's many formats, is extremely addictive.

Several members have banned together to develop a 12 step recovery program, but progress has been slow... anytime you put two or more tackle junkies together, they stop working on the recovery program and discussing new ideas for constructing quality custom tackle and the next thing they're looking for a new air brush, or taking apart microwave ovens for low RPM motors to make new lure drying wheel.

So again, Welcome On Board... and for the sake of your family and loved ones, make sure you take great pains to vent any odors, hide any feathers, hair, or thread, and NEVER swipe your wife or girlfriends nail polish, hair drier, or deep frier to feed your tackle junkie addiction, because its never pretty and could leave them lasting scares.:twocents::lolhuh::yay: