Jump to content
Report from the Newbie
2 replies to this topic
Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:33 PM
Here are some things I have learned as a newbie this week:
1) If you need answers then go to this web site
2) Painting with an airgun is not something you learn in a week so dont be afraid to shoot the stuff
3) This "tulle" stuff is hard to keep straight on the lures
4) Women will giggle at you in Michaels / Hobby Lobby
5) Buying paint is addictive
6) Dont skimp when you purchase an airgun or compressor
Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:33 PM
That's a good start Chief! You'll never learn everything about building crankbaits and that's one reason why it can hold your interest.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:57 PM
I could make a list of stuff I learned every week and I've been here two years.