Nathan

White Propionate??

All you need to do is add Titanium White Pigment Paste that is designed for solvent based paints.

The pigments need to be just pure pigments with out binders. The propionate will be the binder when it is mixed.

The problem that you will run into is mixing the pigments once they settle out to the bottom. This would have to be done in a way that does not shake the jar or introduce bubbles into the solution. The bubbles would get on the surface of the lures when dipped and that would cause a problem.

If you have a vacuum pump you can put on the jar, you can get the bubbles to rise very fast and this would solve the problem. The vacuum will expand the size of the bubbles and they will rise and pop off a lot faster.

I found it at a local paint store named Rose Talbert. Not an automotive paint or house paint shop. They seem to sell the paints that the State Government might use for tough jobs in high traffic areas. They provide paints that would be used to paint metal benches, hand rails or those types of items. They sell other types but they seem to specialize in tough and great looking paints.

I got your address from your website and I will send you an ounce or so in the morning. That should be enough to mix half gallon or more. I'll throw in a few samples of automotive pearl powder pigments that you can mix with a thin Propionate solution and shoot it through the airbrush. Very cool FX if you use it over the right base colors.

Let me know if you have any questions when it arrives.

David

I take plexiglass break it up into peacies and desolve it in acetone. don't have a ratio I just add plexiglass till I get the thickness I like. You can get it a almost any glass repair shop. U can use the clear or the white. The smaller the peacies the better it desolves.