speedbuggy

Holding a lure?

9 posts in this topic

This my first post so bare with me. What I used was a grounding strip from a electrical panel. I mounted these in the top, sides and bottom of my homemade spray booth. I then used heavy copper wire with various clamps that I mounted to the heavy wire. the other end i placed into the ground strip and tightened the wire with the screws in the strip. I can now bend the copper wire to any desired position and spray away I have pictures if this will help. I just love this site and I'm doing a lot of searching and learning a lot from the experts.:)

I use hemostats for baits w/o bill. On jointed baits, I use heavy Cu wire (like 10 ga.) to bridge the lure and add tension.

I hold my baits in wooden clothes pins with the bill or hemostats. I also use wooden clothes pins mounted on a dowel in my "turner." The clothes pins can be glued anywhere (to wood). I can use the hemostats in the turner as well. Crude is beautiful!

• Like 1

This my first post so bare with me. What I used was a grounding strip from a electrical panel. I mounted these in the top, sides and bottom of my homemade spray booth. I then used heavy copper wire with various clamps that I mounted to the heavy wire. the other end i placed into the ground strip and tightened the wire with the screws in the strip. I can now bend the copper wire to any desired position and spray away I have pictures if this will help. I just love this site and I'm doing a lot of searching and learning a lot from the experts.:)

Yea, post them pics, they are worth a thousand words ;)