Net Man

Purchase Devcon 2T Here!!!!!

Guys,

I found out today the reason that Wal-Mart is not carring D2T any more. Devcon has taken it away from the consumers. But, I have a place to buy it and you guys should check it out.

HAGEMEYER NORTH AMERICA

Toll Free 800-222-3517

there part number is 355453 and the cost is $4.53

Michael

I just ordered a dozen syringes from True Value (www.idealtruevalue.com) at $2.01 each and $7.95 shipping (UPS ground)........ That comes out to $2.68 per syringe.......... Less than a buck more than the old Walmart price of $1.97 ea.

I have never ordered from them before so I will let you know if all goes well...... or not.....

AND.... they take Paypal AND they ship to Canada............

Tman, the Devcon 2 Ton epoxy is on the bottom right hand corner of the page, priced at $3.47. That's the only Devcon used for topcoating.

Honestly, aside from the minor convenience of a double syringe, I recommend buying an 8 oz bottle set of Devcon for $12-13. Wood Carving Tools - Texas - The Old Texas Woodcarvers Shop, Tools, Books, Classes carries it (among others). The $2 per syringe set at Walmart was a major reason for Devcon's popularity. If it costs lots more from other sources, I'd also be looking at some of the Devcon alternatives which have been mentioned here on TU.

Tman, the Devcon 2 Ton epoxy is on the bottom right hand corner of the page, priced at $3.47. That's the only Devcon used for topcoating.

Honestly, aside from the minor convenience of a double syringe, I recommend buying an 8 oz bottle set of Devcon for $12-13. Wood Carving Tools - Texas - The Old Texas Woodcarvers Shop, Tools, Books, Classes carries it (among others). The $2 per syringe set at Walmart was a major reason for Devcon's popularity. If it costs lots more from other sources, I'd also be looking at some of the Devcon alternatives which have been mentioned here on TU.

I realized after I posted that the good price point didn't hurt it's popularity either. Seems like there are plenty of places to purchase it, Walmart was/is always close, easy, and cheap. I'm just starting out, so I'll only need a bit, and Devcon has been regarded so highly here, the extra cost isn't a deterrent to me (yet).

I am new to all this so please understand. You are using d2t to top coat the bait . Does this give it a gloss finish? Its a adhesive expoxy ? do the painting then top with d2t? brush it on then put on dry wheel?

So much to learn So impatient, just want to get it done and use it.

Short answers- yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Long answers- use the search function- much too read