seafoam

Etex or Devcon

Noticed allot of guys seem to be swaying too Devcon instead of E-tex,I have used nothing but Etex so far and always have good results with it.Any reasons why I should switch to Devcon ?is it more durable,or something else I'm missing out on?

I have large metered syringes that I put A and B in so I always get a even mix,just a little trick Ive learned and works well.

Thanks for any feed back.

The end result is the same. If you like Etex and have developed your methods of using it to get great results - why change? Devcon cures quick and is thick, so is a good one-coat finish. Multiple coats of Etex are also tough and beautiful. What counts are the end results.

Guys thanks for all the responses so far.Funny you should mention Flex coat,I think its the same product or very similar,smells the same and the bubbles come out the same way as Etex "Breath or Co2"

You can find Etex at any craft stores,seems most have around where I live.

Etex and flex coat are very similar in the way both behave. I like to let flex coat sit for 10min before I start brushing it on the bait.

You must do 2 coats but that's not the worst thing in the world.

I've not noticed any yellowing on my baits that were coated 1yr ago. It's held up well to smacking rocks, docks, and brick walls better than devcon. It's my clear coat for now until something better comes along.