Jeep

HardBass footage

@ Jeep

It is astonishing to me , that even though your bait only has two sections and NO lip added , it still has such a nice fluent swimming pattern :yay:!

Not to mention that U-turn feature;) !

Maybe , that bait would throw some of the theories about swimbait motions overboard :??

You have done a great job on this one , hats off to you:yes::yes: !

I assume , that your new baits are cast out of resin and the hinge system is cast into the body , just connected by a pin going through ?

Are these cast hinge portions somehow reinforced , so they won't easily break off the body sections ?

Sorry about asking , don't have any experience with resin lures , don't know about their stability:huh: .

Absolutely welldone lures :yes:, greetz:yay: , Dieter

Thnx guys! Means a lot!

@ Dieter: yes, the hinge is cast into the body, connected by a ss pin.

I have tested it by really putting a lot of force on the joint without it breaking so I feel confident that it will hold just fine with a big fish on it. But... I will only be certain to say this when I have caught some big pike's on it.

;)

Grtz

Jeep

That's the problem with this site. :drool: I keep seeing pictures and think I couldn't get mine that nice. I assume you hand carved a model first to make the mold. I don't think I have the patience to get them that nice. Excellent action and the 180 turn was very nice. I read that Byron Velvick does that with a swimbait, but have never seen it. Searched for it, but never seen footage. I'd be interested in how you do that!!! I watched the video portion multiple times and it's slight, subtle pull at the end.

If that doesn't change the way everyone looks at swimbaits, nothing will. Up until now, I've left the swimbaits to others but I don't think I can stand it much longer. I guess it's time to pop that cherry.

The glide and 90/180 turns are hard to perfect-nicely done. The detail is outstanding as well. The time invested shows and hopefully will pay off handsomely for you.