Downriver Tackle

NBI marketing - PS900???

Anyone else have problems ordering a PS900 from them, NBI Marketing/Airbrushes.com? I hate posting stuff like this, but it's to that point. I tried to order one in early February, but when I went to pay, their site certificate was revoked. After a very creditable member contacted him and reassured me there wasn't an issue, I ordered one on February 10. After paying with Paypal, I never received a notice of the sale, and nothing came out of my account. I contacted them and after a few days, someone got back to me and sent a Paypal request for payment days after that stating that "as soon as payment is made we can get your order out the door." . I paid right away and the payment cleared almost two weeks ago and I never received the airbrush yet. I call the number listed and nobody answers. I e-mail and nobody replies.

Anyone else have problems ordering a PS900 from them, NBI Marketing/Airbrushes.com? I hate posting stuff like this, but it's to that point. I tried to order one in early February, but when I went to pay, their site certificate was revoked. After a very creditable member contacted him and reassured me there wasn't an issue, I ordered one on February 10. After paying with Paypal, I never received a notice of the sale, and nothing came out of my account. I contacted them and after a few days, someone got back to me and sent a Paypal request for payment days after that stating that "as soon as payment is made we can get your order out the door." . I paid right away and the payment cleared almost two weeks ago and I never received the airbrush yet. I call the number listed and nobody answers. I e-mail and nobody replies.

i tried using google checkout and they had updated the site and the orders weren't making it through. A quick email and everything got sorted out. i would try giving them a call again

i tried using google checkout and they had updated the site and the orders weren't making it through. A quick email and everything got sorted out. i would try giving them a call again

I did call again today hours before I posted. Left a voicemail and still waiting for a reply. I've been trying to get a reponse for two weeks now! At this point, I'm just going to stop payment and cancel the order. Bummer. Looked like a great deal.

Placed order on 3-2-09 2-ps900 and 1 ps-800 only recieved half of order on 3-10-09. Sent email on 3-10-09 within 5 min. Clint Wilder called me back and let me know that rest of order was on the way.Pretty good service. I'm looking at the ps-900 right now looks nice, can not wait to get home and play around with it.

Keith Combs

I ordered and in feb and got an email saying it was being shipped, 3 weeks later still nothing and no replay to email and phone messages. I filled a complaint with paypal and they responded saying the package was lost so they would ship another. I dont thing anything was shipped in the first place. POOR POOR customer service. I did get the airbrush after a month of waiting.

Well,good news!!! Clint e-mailed me today, gave me a tracking number, and it is en route. :)

He sincerely apologized, explained the issue, and gave me a discount. I guess it all works out. I kinda feel bad, but geez, it all could be avoided with a little communication. I'm an internet entrepreneur myself, and even I, like most people, are a bit leery of doing business for the first time with a smaller outfit. And when something like that happens, it can get a little worrisome!

Now to put that airbrush to use here shortly. Hope it arrives today! :)

Sorry to hear about those few shipping problems. I will say this, that is one fine airbrush and the price is surely right. If you haven't tried one, you'll get a great price from this guy and that airbrush will probably take your painting up a notch or two. It is capable of producing some fine lines and fine fades. I have an Iwata Custom Micron Plus and the PS900 will go toe to toe with it...for about 1/10 of the cost!

I like his price on the spare needle/nozzle package too. For about $8 you get both! Go price the nozzle alone for an Iwata.

Also the PS900 has capability for both a 2mm and a 3mm needle, which allows you to spray some heavier pearls, etc.

I bought one so far from that site, I'm buying another soon and my brother has purchase four so far.

Holy #$^&$!!! That IS one bad airbrush!!! :eek: It made it today and I just got done playing around with it. VERY impressed! Just did a 50/50 mix of water and AutoAir black and was laying down needle fine lines with ease. Beautiful, fine fades also. Taking into account the price, it was well worth the wait!! :yay:

Looks like the Passches may see retirement soon!

Sweet little thang, isn't it? That Mac valve give you super latitude and the access to the needle in the handle lets you blow it out faster between coats. Just hold it back and give it full pressure with the mac valve.

For the price that gentleman is offering them for, you simply cannot go wrong.

I'm (not) glad to see that I'm not the only one having issues with NBI. I bought a PS 900 through them last Monday, paid for the 2 day shipping and I still havn't gotten my gun. I called and left 3 voicemails (courteously) and I have emailed them 2 times. Not so much as a reply, a callback or anything out of them. Anyone on here able to get ahold of them better than I am able to? I don't know why it is taking so long, but I think it's BS. I ordered my gun around 6AM, so that was about 4AM their time. I figured I'd give em at least till Tuesday to get it shipped, which would have put it here on Friday, Saturday at the latest, but here it is, 10 days later and I still havn't heard a word from them. I am frustrated! There was one on Amazon for the same price and I would have gotten it by now.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure what to do at this point, I ordered the PS900 and and a 3mm tip a couple of weeks ago. The brush came but not the 3mm tip.

I placed the order with Clint over the phone and he gave me a great deal but I think I need that tip as the 2mm is for fine detail.

I have placed several calls, sent emails to NBI, and private messages through this site and I can not get a reply at all.

I am at a loss as to what I should do.

Clint seems like a very nice guy, I just don't know what is going on.

Very frustrating.

Dan

i feel the same way 3 emails and 1 phone call with no contac got air brush with in a week 1 month later no extra parts wich was paid for when order was made no one has returned emails or phone call poor service !!!!!!!!! bigfish316 ps i cant spell also love air brushes i have 2 ijust want my parts i ordered thanks.

I ordered min eon ebay, Got it within a week after ordering with free shipping. :worship:

I had a feeling that the guy is a one man operation running out of a home and probably has a day job. That said, it makes sense that his online site doesn't operate as well as his eBay Store since eBay automates his record keeping and order processing. He has very good feedback on eBay.

/bing