spoopa

AC plug dimensions

Hey there everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the dimensions of an original AC plug? preferbly I would just need the diameter of the head and the end of the plug diameter. I have someone asking me to make me one and i have no idea on the dimensions:huh:. Also is the lure wieghted? i was looking at the weight of the lure on cabelas and the 7inch version weighs something like 1.5 ounces. The lure size that im looking at to make is somewhere in the range of 7inches. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, Spoopa

If someone is asking you to make a plug just to look at, you might be able to get away with asking the dimensions and weight.

If some one wants you to copy one for them to fish with, then you should get one or 2 originals to copy from. You will need to tear one all the way down to see how it is built and where the weight goes and how much is needed. This will also help determine the type of wood and density used so that you can get the same action.