lukich

Envirotex lite international buy

Where it is possible to buy Envirotex Lite that it have delivered to Russia?

In the best way through the Internet shop.

Europeans - where you buy Envirotex Lite?

In Russia is accessible CrystalCast-9024

Industrial Polymers Corporation-Transparent Casting Compounds

I have tried to make a finish cover by it. A material very whimsical, polymerize it is bad, with result it is not pleased.

I can not find Envirotex Lite :(

@ lukich

Welcome to TU !:)

Check Lure Fishing UK , on entry page click on the yellow bait for "links" , three link options will open up , click on the top one , many international suppliers for fishing related stuff are listed there , sorted British , European , American and worldwide(which is most likely Australia in that case) .

Only place I know around here selling Etex is Lureparts.nl , I guess , there is also an English version of the site available(it is a Dutch shop) .

good luck , diemai:yay:

What you can tell about Aristocrat Liquid Glass?

http://www.google.ru/search?q=Aristocrat+gloss&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:ru:official&client=firefox-a

On my question about e-tex buy and delivery, one of the European shops answered:

"Unfortunately we have discontinued Envirotex Lite because of fluctuating quality.

Instead I would strongly recommend Aristocrat that we import ourselves

directly from the USA, and is a better choice."

@ lukich

Don't know that product , but I've read the describtion on one of the pages appearing when clicking your link .

It sounds much like the describtion of Etex(used it before) , also seems to be designed for same purposes like Etex .

So if you get this product recommended by a tackle component supplier , I guess , that you can trust it , also the working process would be like with Etex , I suppose .

But there are also different ways for topcoating lures , one could use ordinary epoxy laquer , in Scandinavia concrete laquer is popular and I have recently read on an Australian site , that one could also use modelling dope , this is a clear paint(also colored available) , that is used to coat and stretch out the tissue on the wooden wing construction of model aircrafts .

Maybe also wait for other opinions in here or browse through the threads by means of the search function , there is a lot written about topcoats in here .

greetz , diemai:yay:

But there are also different ways for topcoating lures , one could use ordinary epoxy laquer

Epoxy glue widespread in Russia, is not suitable for a lure topcoating.

It yellow and also has bad adhesion to a paint, and can be chopped off by large pieces.

Epoxy laquer at us are poorly distributed. Probably you will advise something from European?

In Scandinavia the CAB-laquer is distributed, but it one-component, and very smelly.

Now I use two-componental acryl 2К automobile varnishes. At them fine adhesion, but them it is impossible to create a thick protection coat. And they very strongly smell at work.

@ lukich

I did not mean epoxy glue , that one really isn't suitable .

I have used 2K automotive laquer as well , it sets pretty hart , but to very thin layers .

The topcoats of that concrete laquer on Finnish made baits are very thick and rigid , but they dip them for many a times , also it is very smelly .

One guy on a German site uses this epoxy (601) :

http://www.bootsservice-behncke.de/index1.html

Click on "Epoxidharze" on left column , after on "epoxidharz 601" in center of page .

I get my epoxy from a German component mailorder :

HAKUMA ihr Spezialist f

What you can tell about Aristocrat Liquid Glass?

Aristocrat gloss - ????? ? Google

On my question about e-tex buy and delivery, one of the European shops answered:

"Unfortunately we have discontinued Envirotex Lite because of fluctuating quality.

Instead I would strongly recommend Aristocrat that we import ourselves

directly from the USA, and is a better choice."

Just curious, was it Lureparts.nl that discontinued etex and recommended Aristocrat?

At this point there's obvious a quality problem concerning etex.

I have had several bad batches that turn out dull looking and still feel greazy after two days. Strange enough these bad batches came from webshops and I have never had a problem with etex straight out of the shop. The webshops often buy big cans and split that in smaller packages.......:?

@Lukich

Isn't there a shop near you that sells floorcoatings?

Perhaps you can find a good finishing product overthere.

Grtz Paul

Just curious, was it Lureparts.nl that discontinued etex and recommended Aristocrat?

No, it was other shop.

Isn't there a shop near you that sells floorcoatings?

Perhaps you can find a good finishing product overthere.

Materials intended for a covering of floors, are not suitable for application in water. Besides there is not present epoxy varnishes, are most distributed polyuretan. At them the big setting time, is necessary to render many layers. Edited by lukich