Jurgo68

Plastic DT's?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried the plastic DT10 or DT16 crankbaits that are for sale on predators site? Just curios about how they run, how durable are they, and do they rattle?

I just recieved my order yesterday and am verry pleased with the quality. :yay: Bill's come seperately and installed after you paint. The body shell is thicker than I expected which should take care of your durabillity question.

And yes they rattle just fine. :)

I won't have any done for a couple weeks, when I do I will post some pics.

Good Luck

I recieved a few 1.5 cranks from him today which are also of great quality. He even has the lip already taped for painting.

Ive finished a few of the DT10's, they look good, I glue the bill first because for me its faster to align the bill, I have not ran these in open water yet, this weekend for sure, but my test in my fish tank beside an orginal look real good...

They run good and true. the fish like them and i have cought a bunch of fish on the DT 10.:yes: I am going to post some on ebay for sale.

I finished one of the baits I got from him. It's posted in the gallery if you want to take a look. I will be ordering more soon.