RipLip

Labeling what is in the bag

I was wondering if anybody had any good ideas of how to label your bags with what is in it. i.e. 6", 5", 4" or what type of color it is. I have been using little Avery labels from staples but it seems llike there should be an easier way. I did a search but really couldn't find anything. Thanks for the help.

Online Labels - Labels for laser and inkjet printers! Compatible with all popular software program for printing labels!

This site has just about any label you can think of, pretty good prices too. They also carry waterproof labels that work great. As far as what to put on the label, I would look into what other guys put on their bags. I am a designer so I dont have a problem putting that kind of thing together. Let me know if you need some help on label design or logo design for that matter.

Last year I used the Avery labels from Staples and printing on them with my computer but it seemed to be a pain in the butt everytime with the prints not being on the label, not centered, half on the label and the other half on the next and stupid issues like that. The label was 1/2" x 1" and yes it does seem like you spend as much time as packaging as you do pouring because I think you do. It is a pain but if thats the way you plan it then anything else will be under your own standards and you will not be happy with what your doing. If that makes any sense to anyone. I think i'm going back to Staples and maybe get the same thing but talk to someone about my issues with the computer. It's probably just me. Thanks

I just printed 35 sheets had one bad one a little off. That was from me not watching them and caught on the printe paper holder. The temp plate should already be on your computer. for the 2x4 shipping labels the number is 8163. If you have any questions finding it let me know. I have Crapy Windows Vista it is hard to find but their in their.

I use a lable I make on works and print it out on paper, 8 per page,

then use a copy machine and copy a bunch on a heavier stock.. not card stock but it mite be cover stock.. then have to cut um out..

then fold over and staple to the bag.. that mite take longer than a sticker lable. packaging is time consuming. I use different colors on different baits. Makes the display rack look kinda neat..and it makes the different baits stand out from each other.

I use many different Avery labels for our jigs, color stickers, and main labels and they work pretty well.

Just make sure that when you go to Print to check the Preferences and that it is set to Labels. I had a lot of trouble with colors running like it was using too much ink until I changed this setting. Now there is no more running or rubbing off. I'm just using a color HP laser printer.

I go to local print shop that has a color lazer printer and print 12x18 sheets of sticker paper (used for posters). The background is a dark color and I leave tiny white blocks next to de diferent models (7.5" ribbon tail, 4" craw, etc) and larger block to write in the number of pieces. One label works for everything. Each page costs me about $.80 and I get 27 4"X3"(more or less) lables out of each sheet. M