atrophius

Thread deleted?

You need to read the rules: http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/tu-site-info-updates/886-site-rules-you-must-read-before-posting.html

You have to use the gallery for exhibiting work, the forums are for technical discussions only. Pics relevant to genuine technical discussions are OK.

It is all in rule 3.

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman

was lust wondering how a person can write if they can't read???

Being able to read and being able to write are two different things.

Just because you can write don't mean you know how to read. Or, being able to read don't mean you can write.

Therefore, this explains the caveman drawings, writings.:eek::whistle:

(what does a mammoth with a gun mean? or did the mammoth have a stick? now I don't know how to read8O)

The caveman drawings also had complaints about the star system used in their gallery. Emailing the rock drawings was difficult and they failed to use clear between paint layers, which is why the colors washed off and were eventually lost for all time. Because of their laziness, we'll never know what color patterns were effective for them.

The cavemen were an inferior lot.

There. I said it.

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD THIS WEEK BY FAR!!!

Were learning the rules.. which I was only having fun with my boy Dave.. didnt know this would start but!!

Im stickin up for my people.. the non reading fisherman.. mikey included!

AND WERE STAYING!!!!! PAINTING A FISHIN LURE is HARDER than you think... IT's SO HARD A CAVEMAN COULDn't DO IT!! :D

Rookie, there is a little bit of cave man in each of us, so I totally understand your point of view. I was thinking of re-writing the rules for you, but you are probably already aware that I am no good with short words.

You should not knock the cavemans efforts, they probably didn't have a walmart in those days.

Dave

What if you cant read Dave? I mean.. Im just saying.. what if?

Would be hard to follow the rules of a forum if you didnt know how to read dont you think... Image trying to make a simple comment. Would be near impossible... :teef:

Only You Rookie Edited by jamie
edit

are the rules the same for everyone, or just for us that have very little experience with these type of formats, i just learned how to get and send email, the rules make little sence to people who don't understand the game, bue would like to learn, i know i will be on the on ramp of the information hiway, but i sure hate to not be included in the trip because of my short comings.ie slow learner. thank ricik

Ricik, the rules are for everyone, new members and old. I did notice several threads got removed, one or two by not so new members too.

The rules are slightly different to other lure building sites, in that TU has a gallery for the specific purpose of displaying your work, most other sites do not.

Dave

Pete, I noticed the lower right hand corner has a red net look.

At first I thought it was a scale pattern for the now distinct saber tooth muskpike.

But after further study I realize it is a record of redheaded mammoth kills. I also noticed there were some kills of the fabled ivory colored square headed rooster fish. Man, these guys were wicked.:drool: