RiverMan

How do they do this?

Kind of a reply but more of a question, I suppose. I have easy access to thin material used for tinting windows. Some of it, like the bronze tint, has a standard silver mirror look until you look at it from a different angle. So I was thinking, hey, I can add this to a bait, devcon over it, then shoot paint. Or do I have this all wrong? Also, I saw a link where a guy sells a homemade laser holograph kit you can set up yourself to create your own holograms, looked interesting but far too technical to set up for my blood. I can try to find the link if you're interested in that, let me know.

Soup,

I routinely lay things like this one the sides of baits and then epoxy over them. You have to experiment with the material to find what approach works best. Some materials look better over white paint, others over black. Some are somewhat translucent and must have a good paint scheme underneath them, others can be laid directly over the sealed wood. Just depends....

Jed