pete s.

mods on the sebile magic swimmer?

OK! what are the modifications being done on these baits. still tryin to catch something on them. thanks..PETE S.:(:yawn:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: I was fishing one of my favorite lakes last year and after throwing a Sebile for a LONG time I switched to a Rattle Trap (both custom painted the same) and immediately started catching fish. I had custom painted it because of a half a dozen other attempts to catch anything on it. I know we have seen the Pros catch them on TV but I really don't know of too many folks that have much success with them.

This ought to stir it up!:lolhuh:

No mods needed unless you want it painted.

It is a clear water bait and fished in areas with feeding fish and reeled very fast.

Keep one tied on and if you see schooling fish and you are fishing clear water then cast if and crank it. If you are on a point or hump that the fish bust on, then that is a great place to get hooked up.

Even though this baits been out awhile I don't think people have started messing with it much or atleast they haven't revealed thier mods. A lot of people paint their baits and I'm sure some people add feathered treble hooks. I have also heard people mention trying to weight it but never heard any results. The way this bait is designed it is dificult to wieght but could possibly be done by adding suspend dots or strips all the way up the belly from the head to the tail. Sorry I could be of more help but I tried to throw a few things out there. I guess you may just have to be the innovator on this bait.

It's a swimbait, so when and where you throw it probably has more to do with catching fish than modifications, or even paint jobs.

Low light, early morning, late afternoon, shallow feeding flats with flooded brush, windy points, those are the times and places that are high percentage for swimbaits.

It will probably work right now, thrown shallow over bedding fish. They don't like other fish in the area of their beds, and will try to kill it, or drive it off.

Try paralleling the shoreline tight in spawning areas.