Big Pancho

newbie question

Hello I am new to this site I posted last night and my post got removed did I do something wrong. I read the site rules and by no means was I advertising my baits just wanted to share some of my baits on this site to see what you guys taught. What forum would one post homemade swimbaits? Thanks in advance for some information

Nope. It's free. There's a premium membership that offers some more benefits, not sure exactly what they are off the top of my head though. It's listed here somewhere. Welcome to the site. Just a word of warning, it can get very addicting. All my friends already think I'm crazy.

Thanks George for the reply. I know it's addicting been at it for about two months and have been having a blast making the baits. The best part of it is that I have caught fish on almost all of my baits. I will try to submit some pictures here soon. There is a lot of information on this site, it can get a bit confusing at time where to post and where not to post. Learning this site will take sometime, and thank you all for the great information. Many of us newbies learn quite a bit on this site. Till next time