• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CA Delta

CA Delta

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

I wanted to emphasize the importance of taking the propper safety precautions before spraying any hazardous chemicals. Plus I always wanted to post a picture of myself, got the idea from hazmail, thanks Pete. Yes, I know, the suit makes me look fat...:lol: Life is already to short. Please stay safe. :yay:

#2 spoopa

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

looking good:yay: lol. but i totally agree with you on hazzardous chemicals. i havent been making lures not more than a few months but i had my share of massive headaches from thinning out epoxy, bonding in the basement and opening a fresh bottle of propinate:drool:. The good thing from all this though is that i learn really quick:lol:. oh ya!, another thing u dont want to do is to primer your lures in a closed area, you get a lil loopy after a while8O.

What i was thinking for a resparator is one of those russian gas mask from the cold war, they look sweet lol.

#3 TightLinez

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:09 PM

:lol: Nice man. In order to pay for school, I stripe (paint) parking lots. We mix all the paint- oil and latex, in an enclosed trailer. On top of that we have to add toluene to thin the oil paint out. You wanna talk about loopy!:drool::drool::drool:

#4 hazmail

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:50 PM

Tim - very nice 'outfit' there - I spent 10 of 32 years working in the 'Hazmat' section in our fire service, you would fit right in with that get up8O, love it .pete

#5 atrophius

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

Haha, well geared. It reminds me of some of my military training for CBR(chemical,biological,radiation) warfare.