Nathan

Another get together behind us!

Deb. and I would like too thank everyone for attending the 09 Missouri get together.It was another great success because of you.The Raffle you guys held was much appreciated..Just so you know,Plans are already in the works for the 2010 Missouri get together so keep the last weekend in April 2010 open!!!..Deb. and Nathan

The real thanks goes to Deb and Nate for their overwhelming hospitality.:worship::worship:

The fantastic food, deserts, dips, and especially the strawberry, sour cream

and brown sugar. Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

Those of you that tried, but could not make it, hope to see you next year.

Have several pics to post, if I can figure out how to re size them.

A huge thanks to Jerry and Mrs. Jerry for the caps and tee shirts.:yes::yes::yes:

Thanks Cadman for the powder paint and the demo.:yay:

Thanks to KC for more on how to paint, this guy is amazing.:whistle:

Glad Don and Pat stayed for the hobo.

Looking forward to 2010 :yeah:

Have several pics to post, if I can figure out how to re size them.

Hey Coley, I put up a new gallery for this years event

Click "Upload" and look in the dropdown for "Clinton, Missouri 2009" Should be set to hold big pics so you might not have to resize.

Still kickin myself for missing out this year, it was great to get a conference call from all of you, thank you for that.

:yay:

Another memorable time in Clinton Mo. attending the 4TH annual TU-MO meet. The hospitality is first rate as usual, Nathan and Deb always make a soul feel special. The food was a treat I won't soon forget; made it home with a few more pounds aound the waist.

Coley and Charlie once again hit the mark with their palate pleasing hobo dinner accompanied by some of the finest onion rings and hush puppies your lips will ever meet.

Debbie, I think the shrimp dip may have topped last year's, judging by Gene's reluctancy in letting anyone near the bowl. Albeit a difficult task prying his fingers off the bowl to get a quick dip, well worth the effort. Nathan's BBQ is another sure fire winner that always satisfies.

Cadman's, mutli-color powder painting demo was informative and he made it look easy enough, I might be able to pull it off. Nice idea the raffle was Ted, I hope we can have that every year!

The fishing wasn't the best this year, but the friendship and food can't be beat!

Sure missed you not being there Jerry, I hope you can attend next years meet. Thanks for the cap and shirt! you too Mrs. redg8r!

Thanks to all those responsible for making these meets a success your efforts are deeply appreciated.

To all my Tu friends hope to see you there next year!

KcDanO

I would like to start this out by first thanking Deb and Nathan for the enormous hospitality they showed to me and my wife as newcomers to our first TU event. All the food was just outstanding; you made us feel really welcome.

Gene, all I can say is Thank You Very Much for the 1 on 1 crankbait making class. Gene personally took me on the side and showed me step by step on how to make a crankbait from scratch. From making lips, cutting bodies, what type of tools to buy, and how to locate everything in relationship to a lure. Also I had a chance to see some of Gene’s carving and wood working skills. All I can say is very impressive.

Coley and Charlie thanks for the Hobo dinner. Also Coley your resin painted paints are awesome. Charlie your painted jigs will be on their way in a couple of days.

Thanks to KcDano who demonstrated to all how to air brush, you make airbrushing look so easy, very nice work.

It was also nice to meet new member Don and Pat.

Thanks to Jerry(Redg8r) and his wife for the hats and t-shirts. Hope to meet you next year.

Also to those of you who have never been to a TU event, the amount of knowledge you can get here from some of the best lure makers is unbelievable. You can learn more here in three days, then reading pages of posts. This is hands on teaching, so you see what needs to be done and how to do it. All you have to do is ask, and someone will either give you an answer, or show you how to do it.

In closing again I want to thank everyone for welcoming my wife and I, and we are looking forward to next year’s 2010 TU meet………………..Cadman and Mrs. Cadman

Edited by cadman