Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I am trying to find something to package my 7" swimbaits in and am having touble finding a suitable product. Someone mentioned photo tubing a while back but I am not sure what that is. I did a search on McMaster-Carr and found way to many things made out of materials I am not familiar with. At Lowe's I came across a tube with rubber ends that is used to hold small items like screws and the like. It is made out of a plastic similar to that of a two litre bottle or a tennis ball can. Does anyone know the technical name of these kinds of plastic and where I might be able to find somthing like it in either a square or cylindrical shaped tube.

Any other ideas are welcome.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...