&DRE

Making a display or safe keep for lures

After i get done with a paint job i take pictures then i go thrash em at the lake and see what the fish think of my lures. I would rather spend 3 hours painting a lure and get it mauled by a fish rather than just keeping it in a display case for years to come...... cause if the lure is in a display case its not catching me any fish:teef:.

Thanks, Jacob

If any of you guys have to many lures to "test" and not enought time to do so, I have an idea.

Send me your over flow and I`ll be glad to give them a work out. I`m sure the bass

in central Fl would love a "go" at some new baits. Course, I`ll give our local mud-fish

equal time as well.

All top-water baits will be tested for durability by the local gator population. For some reason or another they do like a noisy top water lure. Anything in their general area

will be given the taste test. Best done with out hooks as a "hook-up" can last awhile. :)

I usually hang them on the peg-board im my garage ever so gently and then put them in a plastic sleeve in my tackle (they are 9-15") and then throw them to the fishes....I hope. I want the fishes to eat them and then I'll make more.

Edited by quickdraw