Husky

Spray Glitter from Wally World.

9 posts in this topic

FYI, I went looking to find some fine glitter and found spray Glitter in 6 oz Spray cans. They had Silver and Gold. The glitter is ultra fine. $2.50 a can. It seems to work well.

If you look at craft stores..(Michales..etc) you'll find it in blue,green,red,purple..Nathan

If you look at craft stores..(Michales..etc) you'll find it in blue,green,red,purple..Nathan

He lives!!!! :lol:

Hi Nathan. Good to hear from you again.

I have used the spray glitter in the past, and still do when I want just a light misting of glitter, but, since you suggested putting glitter in Minwax Polyacrylic, that's my method of choice now. :worship:

He lives!!!! :lol:

Hi Nathan. Good to hear from you again.

I have used the spray glitter in the past, and still do when I want just a light misting of glitter, but, since you suggested putting glitter in Minwax Polyacrylic, that's my method of choice now. :worship:

There's also a body glitter that comes in a pump bottle that puts a fine mist of glitter. Works good but can be a little wet if you are not careful.

I looked at the bottle it's a fabric spray TULIP fabric sparkle spray.So I was totally wrong,it came from the craft section,I thought it was a body spray.The color on the side of the bottle is crystalina.:o

They also have a glitter suspended in clear paint in their hobby paint section.Comes in several different colors, I like the diamonds the best.

I usually apply with a regular bristle brush and when dry the paint marks have vanished.

Fairly in-expensive too and a bottle last a long time.

I like this better than the spray because I can put it exactly where I want with no problem with overspray.