GOONSDAD

Alergic reactions to wood hardener??

Sounds goofy I know, but has anyone had any "break outs" after using Minwax sealer/ hardener? I am trying to narrow down where this is coming from. I have some spots on my arm where I felt the microscopic drops hit, that I understand, but its also around my nose and mouth and I am wondering if just the fumes alone that I am that alergic to. By no means was I sniffing... just painting it on a piece of wood. The garage door was open and a nice air movement. Either that or my shaving cream.. but I have shaved several times since the first time this happened and didn't break out. The first time I just chocked it up to stressful day at work... but no stress lately. Not trying to bash Minwax, If it is, then I have to go about things differently. Thanks folks

Atrophius... lol I needed that I am one crabby guy right now... affraid to touch or kiss Mrs. Goonsdad for fear of spreading???. I cant smile without skin cracking just outside my nose. However i was able to drink a beer without any real issues:sauced:. So along that line... Mrs. Goonsdad had mono a month ago, I had my 1st alergic reaction 3 weeks ago and now again... love tinkering with the lures... but love Mrs. Goonsdad more... been a long"fun" month... he said very sarcastically. :pissed: