mark poulson

Someone's stuff is selling on Fishermanswarehouse

I saw this on the Westernbass.com forum.

We have the exclusive on these custom swimbaits.

Check out the review on tackle tour:

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewise2009.html

You can purchase them on our online store @

http://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4818

Check back soon for the Hoochiemamma.

Way to go, Rookie!

Ok, this is just too weird.......I had an idea come to me one nite, for a crankbait design that used an oversized face that had some attitude.....And now I see these.....Dang...someone has been in my dreams.....Now, if I ever build one, everyone will think I copied these...lol....What a deal.:(

Mr. Tater Hog, I don't know a lot about lure building or painting for that matter, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. With that said, you can sure make a quality swim-bait. Love those eyes. :yay:

You were all ready on your way to the big leagues, when you got your debut on TT, but now that you're on fisherman's warehouse, I bet you will be so busy that you don't reply to this thread for 1 year & 3 months.:lol: Way to go Matt, keep up all the hard work.

Tim

Thanks for the kind words guys... I have been busy lately..hope it keeps up. I havent been on TU in a while and miss the fun posts. Lots of new names here I have never seen before... It's kinda sucks because I dont have much time for fun and non serious post that tick off the serious posters! :teef:

HEY DEAN PULL OUT THAT STICK! :D

The Rookie

I know, Vince. At least we'll be able to say that we knew him back when he really was that fun-loving easy-going Rookie, cracking jokes about monkeys and inventing "duck" tape...nowadays he hardly has a spare minute to go slumming with the little people, and he even admits that that is just the way it is now

We knew ye when, Rookie...we knew ye when...

:cry:

sigh,

Dean