fisherman0

Need A Lead Mold For Pouring Erie Dearies

HI Can anyone out here tell me where I can buy the Erie Dearie lead mold.Its the flat type and has a curvy line on the top and you place your spinner bait wire thru it so it forms around the spinner bait wire

Please help need all weight sizes

Thank for any help you can give me AS TO WHERE I CAN PURCHASE ONE:lolhuh:

I may be wrong on this, but you are going to have to have that mold custom made. Do-It used to sell it way back when, but do to patents and copywrite laws, it is no longer available to the public. You might find one on e-bay, or someone here may have one of the old molds. I will tell you one thing, if you find it or have it custom made, if I were you I would not sell any, as you will have lawyers knocking on your door. Just my :twocents: worth.

I'm pretty steady browsing "molds" in the "Fishing" section of eBay Sporting Goods, & often see the "Erie Rig" mold offered. In fact, one might be listed right now. I'd post a link but its against the forum rules.

Edited by hawnjigs

473220tn.jpgStyle F Weight Forward Spinner473239tn.jpgStyle M Weight Forward SpinnerHere are some pictures of what DO_IT offers in an Inline wieght forward spinner lke erie dearie I use the style m and they work great but they are discontinueing them so I would orde one really quick from barlows I looked around and they are the only dealer besides DO-IT that carries them

Thanks All for the advise, if anyone else has an Idea please let me know. I will probably buy a blank and with a sharpie and a Dremel tool I may give this a try, has anyone tried the idea of using a sharpie for marking both sides and a Dremel tool on a drill press so it will go just so deep on both halves

Hope to hear soon Thanks:drool::drool: