JBlaze

Making A Starter Stud Corkscrew

@ JBlaze

Though I might never use such corkscrews for my own fishing over here , I still find your technical solution about that little tool to be very smart and handy:yes: !

Well thought off , John , indeed :yes:!

Greetz , Dieter:yay:

Thanks guys for the compliments but a lot of the credit goes to Kelly. before he posted his tutorial, I used to make the hitchhiker type screw locks by twisting the wire around a drywall screw. I fish a lot of shakey heads so I made his tool, and used it for some time and every the time I used it, I kept trying to figure out how to make this type screwlock with the starter stud which makes it much easier to thread plastics onto it. It was a lot of trial and error but the light bulb finally lit up and this is the end result.

John

Jblaze I am impressed with your refining of the tool I made and I have always wanted to make screw locks like that. I am going to put that at the top of my to do list this winter. You posted this at the time I was laid off from my job as a general manger of a trucking company. Immediately diverting all of my time to starting my own company. I missed this beautiful peace of information. Thank you for sharing your twist with all of use. I will be using this my self. Thanks fish for bumping this post.

Jblaze I am impressed with your refining of the tool I made and I have always wanted to make screw locks like that. I am going to put that at the top of my to do list this winter. You posted this at the time I was laid off from my job as a general manger of a trucking company. Immediately diverting all of my time to starting my own company. I missed this beautiful peace of information. Thank you for sharing your twist with all of use. I will be using this my self. Thanks fish for bumping this post.

Kelly, you are welcome. I think this is the beauty of sharing information with others. Sometimes it helps another person to do better work, (such as your idea did for me. before I came across your idea, I was twisting my screw locks around a modified dry wall screw. your idea made things much more efficient and easier for me and was greatly appreciated). Sometimes the sharing of ideas and information fuels the think tank and gets the creative juices flowing and other related ideas evolve from it. As of now, building baits and or tools to make baits with is a hobby for me. I work six days a week and look forward to the time when I can retire and devote a lot of my spare time to this passion. Maybe one day when I have more time and God willing, it will turn into a small business . Again, thank you for posting your tutorial. I have used your tool many, many times and am always grateful for your having shared it with all of us. Good luck with starting your own company I hope you are successful.

John Blazier