ChadK

Does anyone pour Del's 2ps Brush Hog

Just wondering if any of you out there are currently pouring Dels 2pc Brush Hog bait.

I have and I can't get the legs to pour right. I am getting bubbles/voids where the air hole is about an 1 1/2 up, can't fill both legs either. THe only way I can get a good pour is to heat the mold and plastic untill it starts to discolor. If I can figure it out I'll let you know. Thinking about filling the the leg holes and making the very bottom hole bigger, might get the plastic to flow down better. The rest of the bait is great.

Edited by Joebass

Look into Bear's brush hog mold, its injected, using his hand injector. perfect bait everytime and you dont have to modify the mold any. its very fast as well.

http://www.bearsbaits.com/Hand_Injectiors.html

they are 1 cavity molds, but if you look carefully, Bear is able to price them cheaper. $79.00 for 2 cavities, as opposed to $85.00

Edited by 96dak

Joebass,

Before you start cutting the inside the mold try Bear's small hand injector. It has made some of my difficult molds perform better. The only thing you might have to do is opem up the pour hole to fit the injector nozzel. Just a thought.

Edited by Basseducer
spelling