Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lurehead03

NEW BAIT!!!

17 posts in this topic

I'll bet when you put the epoxy finish on that lure and started turning him to dry it almost brought a tear to your eye, lol. Great job!

Jed

Great Lookin' Lure! Looks real close to a Hess Crankbait! Another one of the 6 Best Bass Baits, You never heard of" (BASSMASTER 1/04)

Beautiful job!!..Have you thrown it yet,if so,whats the action like?..Nathan

Just got the punkin wet down at the pond if this one don't catch fish they want somthing besides a crankbait it runs out around 2.5' and has a wicked rolling type wobble can't wait to pull it over the milfoil at guntersville this spring might have to use 20# line to keep from losing it as with all my baits it's a one of a kind (never seem to get em just alike again) especially the paint guess i'm gonna have try to keep up with how i come up with my colors a little better

Lure,

Yea run some PowerPro with that baby, 8# diameter, 30lb test and you will pull him off of anything, lol.

as with all my baits it's a one of a kind (never seem to get em just alike again) especially the paint guess i'm gonna have try to keep up with how i come up with my colors a little better

Hey lurehead

I am still new at cranks but one of the most important things that I have learned is to keep accurate notes. I keep a pad on my bench and document every paint and mask. You never know when you might just build that "perfect" bait.

Nice looking bait

Tally