rlcam

Unpainted DD22's

9 posts in this topic

I thought I read somewhere that Predator Bass Baits carried DD22's unpainted,but I don't see them on his site.And have also read you can get them from Norman,anyone know if this is accurate...Rob

@ ricam

Don't know , if this is of any help ,....... but there was a thread recently on an Australian site where someone posted some unpainted "Rapala's", they called'em "Nudies" , ......it was also stated there , that these were put out in the US as well , but did not sell well .

greetz , diemai:yay:

They are Clear but they do have eyes painted on them! I ordered 6 boxes of them special order!:twocents:

Where did you get them?

Smalliehunter,are you saying you did get some from Predatorbassbaits.And if so are they the DT's ,if so I got some of those.I am looking for Norman DD22 knock off's or the real deal unpainted

rlcam, how many Norman DD22's do you wany?

I don't need a certain amount just would like to buy as needed.MyPM's are full and have not emptied it yet.If you have a source for some it would be appreciated.I have had requests for them and I like painting the bigger cranks in certain patterns.I would like to get my hands on some real ones or would buy some knock offs...Rob