hazmail

"Your PM box is 100% full"

Hi Jerry

I only have 15 'sent' messages in the box but keep getting this message "Your PM box is 100% full" - I thought it may have something to do with new sub's which were paid (July 16th / PayPal). Can this be sorted or am I doing something wrong, I have already emptied my 'In Box'. T.O.A- pete

Edited by hazmail

@ hazmail

Surely it would have something to do with that , Pete ......some days ago I received an Email to remind me that my subscribtion was about to expire , even though the subscribtion fee had been automatically withdrawn from my PayPal account three or four days before(got an announcement mail from PayPal) .

I gave notice to Jerry and he got it fixed instantly .

You also don't appear as a TU club member anymore , the system has already kicked you out , obviously your payment has not been booked for some reason , better Email Jerry under tu@tackleunderground.com to check this out !

greetz , Dieter

Edited by diemai
adding Email adress

I was no longer a member after paying subs :huh: . I did pm Jerry and I have privileges re instated :yeah:. This will be the first sets of subs Jerry will have collected automatically so I am not surprised there are a few headaches for him. I didn't realise I paid automatically and paid twice :eek: but Jerry did the right thing and sent me back the first payment.

philB

Yep! Same thing happened to me. Ended up paying twice, which Jerry took care of immediately. Thanks Jerry for expediting that. Also, I see now that my PM box is full, so I emptied it, and it still says it is 100% full. So much for speed bumps, eh? Not sure if I am still a member though, must check that part out as well. It will all sort itself out. :yes:

Sorry for the trouble,

There's been a problem with the way PayPal talks to TU in regards to verifying subscription renewals. Some go right thru, some don't.

If you see your account has been downgraded, please contact me, and I will personally correct your account.

I've been trying to resolve this issue, but the software developers are directing 100% of their efforts towards a new major version release........hopefully correcting this issue altogether.

Thank you for your patience and your support.

redg8r