MR KNOW IT ALL KIND OF

Check Out The Best Transparent Paint Ever!

20 posts in this topic

@ The _Rookie

.....stealth white , .........aye :lol::lol::lol:?????

greetz , diemai:yay:

nice job but what's that little speck toward the tail? never mind, bug on screen:sauced:.

If you look closely to the pictures, you will also see Rookie himself, painted all white. Clever desguise.:)

Now I did LOL :Dat that one. You need to go fishing! I'll be down on the coast for a few days, but give me a ring and we will go!!! I need to finish prototyping my version of a Gunfish anyway. So far so good, but boy is Basswood a PITA compared to Balsa.

Maybe Cheshire Cat is a better name. It could refer to the lure or the painter too :lol::P

It took me this long to find you after the Indy show. I hope that things got better for you and were worth your time. Teach me the rope of Tackle Underground. Brett "Chain Gang"

I Painted It All White..

keep looking you will see it!

you see it yet!!

see told you best ever?

You are definately better with a camera than I am, my pics never show such fine detail!

Whatever you do, don't drop it in the snow. I have a similar problem with my Samoyed. The only way I can find him in a snowstorm is to watch the shrubbery for a yellow stream and pounce on him before he's finished.

Ok, young friend. I've been trying to keep a lid on this for a long while..............................YOU NEED SOME REAL HELP!!!!!

Working on something special for you. Probably another month or two.

David