smallheadz

new plastic supplier?

I don't know if any of you know about Chemionics or not but some of the guys are using them and I have since switched.I am not posting the link just search and you will find it . They are located in Ohio so it give some of us in the midwest another choice ( for shipping reasons). I am not pushing the company just wanted to pass the info. They sent me samples and I thought the super soft was super close to MF and the regular soft was about the same as calhoun ( which is what I switched from). I don't know how small of a quantity they will sell I buy in drums. I saved about $150 over calhouns since I can pick it up. Again I am NOT pushing this company just wanted to pass the info of another plastic supplier for the smaller guys

One of their salesmen contacted me 2 months ago offering to send a gallon each of three different grades. A week after that, he called back and told me he wanted to double check to see if he got (what I wanted) it right and three gallons were going out in the morning. Never heard back or received anything. Maybe just as well. It might be a great product but this has been my experience with them.

I only requested quarts when he contacted me. At the time I didn't care if they showed or not but they did and I was impressed and since I was about out of plastic I ordered. Turn around time for my order was 2 weeks and it had to be paid for first. With calhoun I was on 30 day terms which was nice.

I would think any company would jump thru hoops to get business at this point but who knows