shade_skyhi

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

anyone order from st-mina? I use to order because they had the best prices and now it seems im a day late i saved enough money to buy 1,000 screw eyes and now i cant afford it allmy supplies that i order for the kids and clubs i been teaching at giving here and there all my donations have almost doubled, my gosh 7 months ago you could buy 1000 screw eyes for 24 now its almost double wow dont want to disappoint any of the kids anyone no any place to get good deals because i donate a lot and cant afford to pay double also looking for cheap treble hooks and other components, wish there was a site to only for people who want to trade for supplies or sell used or heck even sell cheap sorry had to rant need help can anyone help i promised the boyscouts a sizable donation and now i cant afford it H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

What you are doing is very commendable and you have my respect. I really hope you find what you are looking for. All the groups that you are helping with your donations really appreciate it I am sure.

So why not explain your situation to them and let them help you to help them. Nothing wrong with this idea, I am sure they will be happy to help themselves in this way.

I wish you luck with your endeavours.

DAve

:yay: ty dave and blessings to you,

my problem with helping them is alright for most but it makes me feel bettter when i can give, i grew up with nothing but eating turnips and a lot of hardships so i give and give and give so others can be happy thats whats so importannt to me heck i much rather go without a meal or more just to see a smile on a kids or a cancer survivors face. anyways blessing to you, your family, friends and people you soon will meet...... :)

:yay: ty dave and blessings to you,

my problem with helping them is alright for most but it makes me feel bettter when i can give, i grew up with nothing but eating turnips and a lot of hardships so i give and give and give so others can be happy thats whats so importannt to me heck i much rather go without a meal or more just to see a smile on a kids or a cancer survivors face. anyways blessing to you, your family, friends and people you soon will meet...... :)

:yay::yay::worship: Good man!

OK, well clarify your rant, and be specific on what you need. Also, have you spoken with the supplier(s)? Our Bass Club does a kids day every year with 3 different orphanages/kids homes and while it takes a lot to put it together we have been blessed to get a lot of donations to give to the kids.

So try talking to them to see if they would help support the BSA directly without you laying out the cash directly. Get a letter on BSA letterhead paper to fax to them requesting their support or have the BSA office fax them directly after you contact the supplier(s). Offer to send them any prior photo documentation or presentation on what you are doing and how THEY will be acknowledged.

For instance we get a print shop to produce a banner with all of the current and past contributors on the banner. Then everyone who attends knows who goes into supporting the event, and so do others who pass by.

Just a few ideas, you might be surprised at either the donations or deep discounts you might receive. I believe BSA is a recognized charitable organization so, make sure you point that out to them.

Best of luck.

Al, I am sorry to hear about your situation and wish there was something I could do to help....unfortunately I'm not in a position to help out financially or I would....specially concidering you were kind enough to donate some of your lure bodies and components to me recently....I wish I knew of another way I could help you aquire the components your needing but as you know I'm a rank newbie at this stuff.....Some of these posted suggestions might be just the help your lookin for....I dunno....let us know how things turn out, or if theres anything I could do personally just give me shout.