• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 reeves

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:47 PM

Very impressive. I used to be that organized, not sure what happened since then though. I believe you will be very pleased with your workspace. It appears you have put a lot of thought and planning into it.

Yours is also very impressive. It appears a bit more 'inhabited' than Gene's, but what can one expect from a 'cave' ( I love that description).

#22 Lincoya

TU Swap Moderator

• Forum Moderator
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

No, I haven't moved out yet but if continue to spent all my time out there I'll be adding a bathroom next, if you know what I mean.;) Yes, the bench is in the area where my lathe was. I moved the lathe to the back wall next to the bandsaw and dust collector.

I added the lip to save me some time. You know, to keep me from having to pick all of that crap up everytime I knock it off the bench.

You should have seen it before I cleaned it up; especially while I was building the cabinets.

I see that you have a little room left on your bench so, I have about a hundred crankbaits that need to be painted that you can add to that empty space. Just take your time painting them. I won't need them until late next week.:D

#23 RiverMan

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:30 AM

You guys have some great set-ups!

I would show you pictures of my mess but things are spread all over the place! I do my cutting, shaping, drilling, and lead pouring in the garage. The painting I do in the kitchen because I use the water to rinse my brush between colors. For the clearcoating I go back to the garage again...........it's disfunctional but it works for me!

#24 .dsaavedra.

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

...highly jealous :o