cidgrad

Hidden Weight SBs

Where can I get some besides Barlow's? Maybe a sponsor or someone else here is pouring them? I'd like to give someone else some $ besides them (not that there is anything wrong with them, just rather give it to a little guy!).

If so, hit me up with an IM and prices. Thanks!

I guess I am late to the party? :o

What size are you looking for? I have the Collins mold that pours the same heads as North Stars. Right now I am not making anything to sell (too busy at work) but I have a bunch of those sitting in my basement I will never use. I can sell or trade them as I really need some swivels and #4 gold willow blades.

Jonsie, where do you live as I maybe able to let you borrow my mold?

Allen

These are easy to make from a modified mold if you have an extra bullet head or similar. Just dremel out a cone shape behind the head, appx the same diam as the head.

Did this a couple of years ago to two cavities...baits are ugly as sin, but fish great. The smaller (bit over 1/2oz on Rx scales) is just about the only blade I throw anymore. Use the larger for the really snotty days at Table Rock.

The northstar baits look kind of big to me...little long in the wire and the hook. Mine use regular length Mustad vs the long shanks, also smaller frames.

These are easy to make from a modified mold if you have an extra bullet head or similar. Just dremel out a cone shape behind the head, appx the same diam as the head.

Did this a couple of years ago to two cavities...baits are ugly as sin, but fish great. The smaller (bit over 1/2oz on Rx scales) is just about the only blade I throw anymore. Use the larger for the really snotty days at Table Rock.

The northstar baits look kind of big to me...little long in the wire and the hook. Mine use regular length Mustad vs the long shanks, also smaller frames.

NorthStar will make the wire any size you want, the baits are also clear coated and reay to go unlike most others